We are beyond thrilled to announce The Factory Bouldering’s 4th annual Crush Competition! Please, join us in crushing on Saturday April 27th.
We are back once again to host one of the most exciting events of the year for us. We plan on making 2019 our biggest year yet by upping our Crush Comp cash purse to a grand total of $3,400!
Crush Competition is a celebration of our community, our Factory Fam, our love for creative routesetting, and our respect for the exciting sport of rock climbing. It is a chance for The Factory to show everyone what it is we stand for. We will be throwing this competition during the same month of our 7 year anniversary as a gym, so we would be honored to have YOU be a part of this very important day for us.
- This is a Redpoint competition with Onsight Finals for the top six female & male competitors in Open Category.
- All top six female & male Open competitors get paid out from the cash purse.
- Each first place gender in Open wins $500 cash!
- Categories include: recreational, intermediate, advanced, and open.
- Registration fee – $50 ($45 with pre-registration)
- Open Registration Fee – $55 ($50 with pre-registration).
- Pre-Registration opens on March 4th, closes on April 20th.
- Free beer included during Onsight Finals.
- Community raffle with tickets on sale during the event. Over $1,200 worth of raffle prizes to be given out!
- No fee for spectators.
- No open climbing after the event.
- 1:00 PM: Doors open for check-in.
- 2:15 PM: Climber’s meeting to discuss competition rules.
- 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM : Redpoint qualification round.
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM : Community raffle / redpoint winners announced / keg tapped.
- 7:30 PM : Onsight finals begin.
Sponsors & Vendors:
Please take time to check out our sponsors who have been generous enough to donate their time, money, and efforts to make Crush Comp 2019 better than ever!
- On-site Vendors : Evolv, Gear Coop, Madrock
- Hold Sponsors: Cheetah, Dimension Volumes, Legacy Ascension
- Prize Sponsors : Boulder Denim, Butora, Green Tomato Grill, Evolv, Gear Coop, GT’s Kombucha, Joshua Tree Skin Care, Mad Rock Climbing, Projekt Originals, Guayaki Yerba Mate
We can’t wait for another exciting year of Crush Comp. We hope you are as excited as we are.
If you have any questions please reach us at:
|Open Category (Pre-Registration)||$50|