All climbers must be over the age of 8 to use our walls.
We do not offer group rates or party reservations.
ALL CLIMBERS MUST HAVE A WAIVER FILLED OUT ON FILE.
We reset our rock climbing routes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to provide a diverse selection of climbs to be enjoyed. You can expect temporary wall closures during these days. Thank you.
The biggest perk to becoming a member is being able to come whenever you please. Being a better climber means practicing multiple times a week.
There are many membership perks: one monthly guest pass, one extra guest pass during your birthday month, discounts at both YogaMat locations (Orange/Anaheim), as well as discounts/priority registration for all events and competitions held by The Factory.
Coming For the Day
If you are not ready to commit and just want to drop into the facility, we offer day passes as well!
The gym is always open to walk-ins. Come for the day and see what climbing is all about. Wear comfortable clothes and be ready for some soreness in your hands, arms, and toes!
Our staff is experienced in helping first-timers and making them feel welcomed. Don't be shy!
- Participants must be over the age of 8 to climb.
- Participants 8 to 13 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Participants 14 years and older may climb unsupervised.
- Participants 16 years and older may use the fitness area.
- The Factory highly recommends supervising any minor at all times. Direct supervision is best-practice.
- Waivers for minors must be signed by legal guardians, no matter the supervising adult, with no exceptions!
- If you have any questions about bringing children to climb, please call 714-639-7625